Terms and Conditions
All you need to know about our Terms and Conditions
Please contact us if you experience any problems.
- Orders – A customer order to purchase accepts our terms and conditions
- Website orders will be charged at the time of order.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and without notice.
- Delivery – Unfortunately, to avoid fraud, you must use your PayPal address for all transactions, and we will deliver to that address only.
- Returns Policy – Our terms and conditions also include our Returns Policy.
- Our FAQs – Find our FAQs here
By using this website you are verifying that you are over 18 years old and of legal age to purchase alcohol.
3rd Party Sites
Some of the links on this site lead to other 3rd party sites. In using this site you understand that we do not have any responsibility for the behaviour of those 3rd party sites. And cannot be responsible for late deliveries or the quality of the products they provide.
We monitor website activity through analytics, however people’s identities are not shown. Only generic information can be seen and this information is only used to make improvements to the website, fulfil our legal obligations, gauge success rates of campaigns and to find out which products are popular.
We collect your personal identifiable information to collect payments, run a mailing list, pass to third parties in the essential running of this website. E.g. to take payments, send and receive and deliver orders, process your comments and reviews.
- Re-purpose, steal images or text for other projects or sites.
- Use material from this site e.g. for malicious purposes, including but not limited to sexually explicit or defamatory use.
- Reverse engineer the site.
- Hack the site.
- Steal content for your site or business.
- Or any combination of the above.
Copying material from this site and distributing it will result in court action unless permission has been sought from the proprietors of Copperfish Distillery. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions updates
We reserve the right to modify and alter our Terms and Conditions at any time. So it’s advised that you review it periodically to make sure that you still agree with our Terms and Conditions. If we make any changes to our Terms and Conditions on how we store and use your information we will notify you by email should you have provided it.
If you have any issues and you would like to discuss regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interpreting this policy
This policy shall be interpreted in the English language regardless of any translations made for any purpose.
In using this site you agree to the above.